Drawings I drew in spare time

2023..february..09

PRIYANGIKA  LAKMALI.

MY ART.....


   Painting is an art that I love very much. 

The happiness I get from drawing is very high. Although I am not very talented, I think I have that art to some extent. 

Mental concentration helps a lot. 

My brother Pavle is also good at drawing..  Gathering my experiences from that, I also got addicted to it..

I don't think that everyone has this art. It needs to have a good understanding and skill. Some people are born with the art...




        who are very talented with this art in the world. There are artists..

Mentally gathering thoughts and very naturally they are eager to take the art forward..

If I start drawing a picture, I am someone who decides to engage in the same effort until it is finished. 



I have a habit of enjoying it after it is finished.  ....It is my pleasure. I am happy with my effort...These are some of my creations.







❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you very much for taking a moment of your precious time to appreciate this.πŸ™❤️



Comments

  1. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow superb πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŒΉ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ❤️❤️πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. 😍😍❤️😍❤️πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉ❤️😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVOURITE ACTOR IS JACKSON ANTHONY

AN INTERESTING PLACE..πŸ₯°πŸ˜

""PENCIL DRAWINGS...""✏✏