❤πŸ’πŸ’–MY UNIVERSITY..❤πŸ’πŸ’–

PRIYANGIKA LAKMALI.

UNIVERSITY OF THE VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS.


         πŸ’¦MY UNIVERSITY OF THE VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS.

πŸ’¦This is a great achievement for me.

 πŸ’¦It can be identified as a place to go to many fields. 

πŸ’¦Many friends were met there.





πŸ’¦ A new facet of life opened up. 

 πŸ’¦I am very lucky to be an undergraduate student of this university. 

πŸ’¦I spend a lot of time with friends and attend lectures and complete my studies successfully.

πŸ’¦ It consists of various fields like music, dance, painting, etc. 

πŸ’¦I have met very talented teachers.  They teach very successfully. 

πŸ’¦Don't know how the time flies. Kids are very talented in many fields.

 πŸ’¦It's very fun. I love my university....❤❤.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVOURITE ACTOR IS JACKSON ANTHONY

AN INTERESTING PLACE..πŸ₯°πŸ˜

""PENCIL DRAWINGS...""✏✏